Handwoven, durable and surprisingly soft, the West Coast Runner is a natural beauty. The neutral hue complements a variety of decor, and the 100% jute material is easy to care for, resilient and versatile. The ideal piece to ground any room, it's well-suited to hallways, kitchens, and transitional areas alike.
30.0"W x 96.0 "D
- Jute has a natural look and soft texture that grounds any space.
- Durable and easy to keep clean, which makes it ideal for any high-traffic area of your home.
- Handwoven in India.
- Ethically crafted and GoodWeave standard certified, so you can rest assured about where your rug came from.
- Ethically crafted and GoodWeave Standard certified
- Handwoven in India
- Rug material: 100% jute
- Dimensions: 30"W x 96"D
- Handmade rugs may vary in colour and size
- Underlay recommended
Materials and Care
- 100% jute
- Care: Vacuum regularly and blot spills with a dry white cloth as scrubbing can damage the pile of the rug. Once liquid has been absorbed, blot again with a rag dampened with cold water or a cleaning product designed for natural fibers.