Beautifully simple, endlessly adaptable. The Keep Stacking System is the flexible, minimalist answer to all your storage needs. Modular pieces connect using clever hidden channels, so you can arrange (and rearrange) them to suit any space in your home. This lid gives you the option to close off the top of open units, making them even more multi-functional.
26.0"W x 16.5 "D x 0.7"H
- This lid connects using hidden channels, eliminating the need for hardware.
- The system is easy to disassemble and reassemble anywhere you need additional storage.
- The Keep Stacking System comes as configurations and individual units, so you can build yours exactly how you like.
- Designed to pair with the Keep Stacking System Open
- Materials: MDF and oak veneer
- Dimensions: 26"W x 16.5"D x 0.7"H
- Designed in collaboration with Daniel Ching of Untitled Design Agency
Materials and Care
- Wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Care: In order to maintain your piece’s original color, treat the surface with colorless wax or linseed oil. To clean, use a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent, then wipe dry. Avoid contact with acidic liquids, such as soda, fruit juice, or vinegar. Any spills should be cleaned with lukewarm water immediately. Do not use acid or bleach-based cleaning products as they may affect the waterproofing and create permanent stains.