Deep seats. Lots of cushions. And the perfect balance between firm and cozy. Our Feel Good collection lives up to its name, delivering lounge-worthy comfort all day long. This modular sofa looks put-together with zero fuss thanks to a cleanly designed frame, structured cushions, and textured, stain-resistant fabric.
84.3"W x 44.5 "D x 36.75"H
Order Free Swatches:
Considering a few options?
to find the look you love.
- Connect two left-arm sofas for a right-facing sectional, or two right-arm sofas to create a left-facing sectional.
- The seats are extra deep for comfort and high enough to make getting up and down easy.
- Plentiful toss cushions provide added back support and double as floor pillows.
- Smoke LiveLife™ performance fabric is breathable, moisture-repellent, and stain-resistant, with an intricate weave of tones and textures.
- The frame cover is tightly stitched on for a timeless, structured look.
- Smoke LiveLife™ performance fabric
- Stain resistant, moisture repellent, and breathable
- 15,000 rub count
- Designed to go with the Feel Good Storage Ottoman
- Removable seat back and cushion covers (frame cover not removable)
- Removable and reversible cushions
- Fabric content: 90% polyester, 10% acrylic
- Seat cushion material: feather-fibre blend wrapped around a high-density foam core
- Throw cushion material: feather-fibre blend
- Frame materials: solid wood and plywood
- Orientation: right
- Dimensions: 84.5″W x 44.5 x 36.75″H, seat height 20″
- Seat depth: 36″ with no back cushions, 32″ with 1 back cushion, or 24″ with two back cushions
- Seating capacity: 2.5
- 3 back cushions, 2 seat cushions, and 3 toss cushions included
- Connectors included to secure to other Feel Good pieces
Materials and Care
- Smoke LiveLife™ performance fabric blends tones and textures for a handwoven look and feel.
- All of our signature, family-friendly LiveLife fabrics are breathable, moisture-repellent, and stain-resistant, offering barrier protection for years to come. Production of this fabric is 40x less bioaccumulative than Scotchgard, and it breaks down in landfills — win for the environment, win for you.
- Care: Soak up spills with a paper towel. For tougher stains, wash with mild soap and water. Cushion covers can be dry cleaned or machine washed in a cold, gentle cycle.
Delivery and Assembly
Free In-Home Delivery & Assembly
We provide complimentary in-home delivery and assembly of this piece to all Canadian provinces and the continental US. We’ll bring it into your desired room, help you pick the perfect spot, assemble it, and remove any packaging—at no extra charge.