Inspired by the Mediterranean coastline, the Amalfi Rug brings a little sunshine to any space. Handwoven from a blend of wool and cotton that is soft yet durable, the warm tones and texture provide a neutral backdrop that will elevate living rooms, bedrooms and dining rooms alike.
108.0"W x 144.0 "D
- A blend of wool and cotton is soft underfoot and durable in high-traffic areas of your home.
- A palette of earthy browns with flecks of yellow elevates any decor.
- Handwoven in India.
- Ethically crafted and GoodWeave standard certified, so you can rest assured about where your rug came from.
- Ethically crafted and GoodWeave Standard certified
- Handwoven in India
- Rug material: 80% cotton & 20% wool
- Dimensions: 108"W x 144"D
- Handmade rugs may vary in colour and size
- Underlay recommended
Materials and Care
- 80% wool & 20% cotton
- Care: Vacuum regularly and blot spills with a dry white cloth as scrubbing can damage the pile of the wool. Once liquid has been absorbed, blot again with a rag dampened with cold water or a cleaning product designed for wool.