Plain and simple, in the best way possible. This bench’s minimalist design lets the beauty of solid oak take centre stage. The wood’s natural markings make each piece one of a kind, while every single one is modern, substantial, and built to last.
66.0"W x 17.75 "D x 17.0"H
- Solid oak will stand the test of time and develop character as it ages.
- This multi-functional design has endless possibilities. Use it for seating around our Plane Dining Table, in your entrance hallway, placed behind a sofa, or at the foot of the bed.
- The slit down the middle is more than a design detail; it also helps prevent warpage.
- This piece is commercial grade. It has undergone rigorous testing for longevity and durability.
- Anti-scratch protection
- Matte oil finish
- Commercial grade
- BIFMA compliant
- Metal brackets for extra strength and to prevent warping
- Top and leg material: solid oak with black stain
- Bracing material: steel
- Size: seats 3
- Dimensions: 66″W x 17.75″D x 17″H, seat thickness 1.75″
- Designed in collaboration with Daniel Ching of Untitled Design Agency
Materials and Care
- Natural wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Care: To clean, use a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent, then wipe dry. Avoid contact with acidic liquids, such as soda, fruit juice or vinegar. Any spills should be cleaned with lukewarm water immediately. Do not use acid or bleach-based cleaning products as they may affect the waterproofing and create permanent stains. In order to maintain your piece’s original colour, treat the surface with colourless wax (1,000-grit sandpaper can be used before waxing).