Plain and simple, in the best way possible. This reversible desk has a minimalist design that equally suits a home office or other living space. The wood’s natural markings make each piece unique, while every single one is modern, substantial, and built to last. Pair with the Utility Box for additional storage—it’s designed to tuck perfectly onto the shelf to create a drawer.
60.0"W x 24.0 "D x 29.0"H
- Solid oak will stand the test of time and develop character as it ages.
- The multi-functional design works well as either a desk or a console.
- The slit down the middle is more than a design detail; it also lets you tuck your cords away.
- Want the shelf on the other side? This piece is fully reversible.
- This piece is commercial grade. It has undergone rigorous testing for longevity and durability.
- Pair with our Utility boxes that are designed to fit into the shelves for closed storage
- Anti-scratch protection
- Matte oil finish
- Commercial grade
- BIFMA compliant
- Reversible design
- Slit down centre for cable management
- Metal brackets to support top and prevent warping
- Top and leg material: solid oak with natural finish
- Bracing materials: steel and solid wood
- Dimensions: 60″W x 24″D x 28.5″H
- Designed in collaboration with Daniel Ching of Untitled Design Agency
Materials and Care
- Natural wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Care: To clean, use a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent, then wipe dry. Avoid contact with acidic liquids, such as soda, fruit juice or vinegar. Any spills should be cleaned with lukewarm water immediately. Do not use acid or bleach-based cleaning products as they may affect the waterproofing and create permanent stains. In order to maintain your piece’s original colour, treat the surface with colourless wax (1,000-grit sandpaper can be used before waxing).