If our Pillow Talk Outdoor Lounge Chair could speak, it would invite you to sit down and get comfortable. An exposed solid teak frame creates a durable and beautiful base for plush, weather-resistant cushions. Tightly stitched fabric arm slings ensure everything stays neatly in place, and a wooden slat detail on the back means this piece looks refined from every angle.
43.0"W x 37.5 "D x 35.5"H, Seat Height 15.0"
- Solid teak is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, thanks to its warm, organic look and natural moisture resistance.
- The slipcovers on this outdoor lounge chair are removable and made from durable Sunproof™ performance fabric that repels moisture and resists fading.
- The foam inside these cushions is quick-drying and specially designed for the outdoors.
- The armrests and seat of this piece are a little higher, making it easy to sit down and get back up again.
- The connection between the frame and armrests on this lounge chair is a beautiful design feature you can show off, making this an ideal piece to place free-floating on your patio or in your garden.
- Sunproof™ performance fabric
- Durable, water repellent, and resistant to UV damage and fading
- Removable slipcovers
- Removable and reversible cushions
- Spring system underneath seat cushions
- Fully upholstered back and sides
- Stainless steel hardware connects back and frame
- Fully assembled
- Fabric content: 100% Olefin
- Frame material: solid teak
- Cushion material: quick-dry outdoor foam
- Dimensions: 43"W x 37.5"D x 35.5"H
- 1 back cushion, 1 seat cushion, and 2 arm cushions included
Materials and Care
- Known for its lasting strength and durability, teak brings a sense of warmth to both indoor and outdoor spaces. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Sunproof™ is a premium outdoor fabric made from 100% Olefin, which is durable, water repellent, and resistant to UV damage and fading. It's protected by an invisible shield to help keep the fabric dry and clean.
- Care (teak): To preserve teak’s naturally warm color, lightly sand and apply a teak oil every season. Alternatively, leave your piece uncovered and let it patina to a beautiful silver-grey. Wipe spills immediately to avoid staining and use placemats and coasters. As with all outdoor furniture, this piece should be covered when not in use and brought inside during the winter months.
- Care (Sunproof): Soak up spills with a paper towel. For tougher stains, wash with mild soap and water. Cushion covers can be dry cleaned or machine washed in a cold, gentle cycle.