A tapestry you can sit on. Our In The Loop Stool combines different tones and textures, adding a dynamic pop of colour to your living space. A solid acacia wood frame meets a woven cotton thread seat with a vibrant pattern, making this a stand-out piece. Go ahead and mix it up a little.
19.0"W x 19.0 "D x 18.0"H, Seat Height 18.0"
- This seat is made from thick, cotton threads with a soft hand feel, and uses techniques often seen in rugs, cushions, and other woven goods.
- Solid acacia wood has a beautiful mid-tone that works well with other wood pieces.
- The woven pattern on this stool brings warmth and dimension to your entryway, dining room, bedroom—or any space around your home.
- Turquoise adds a pop of color that works well alongside natural wood.
- Protective matte lacquer finish
- Fully assembled
- Frame material: solid acacia wood
- Seat material: cotton thread
- Dimensions: 19”W x 19”D x 18”H
- Weight capacity: tested to 550 lbs
Materials and Care
- Solid wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Cotton thread is strong, durable, and designed to last for years. The surface is treated with a thin layer of wax to prevent stains.
- Care (wood): To clean, use a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent, then wipe dry. Avoid contact with acidic liquids, such as soda, fruit juice, or vinegar. Any spills should be cleaned with lukewarm water immediately. Do not use acid or bleach-based cleaning products as they may affect the waterproofing and create permanent stains.
- Care (cotton thread): Avoid contact with liquids or foods known to stain, like red wine and fruit juices. Any spills should be cleaned immediately by gently dabbing with a damp cloth. For a deeper clean, wipe seat with a soft, damp cloth and clear soap solution. Perform deeper cleans sparingly, as they can cause the seat to wear.