As the name suggests, our Tuck In Collection is all about smart proportions that fit into your space beautifully. This classic dining chair is pared-back, thoughtful design at its finest. Meticulous craftsmanship, a solid ash frame, and natural papercord details combine to make this timeless piece the best seat in the house. This version includes a custom-fit bonded leather cushion for added comfort and protection.
21.5"W x 19.3 "D x 29.0"H
- The armrests on this dining chair are perfectly positioned for comfort—and tuck in cleanly under standard-height dining tables.
- Solid ash will stand the test of time and develop character as it ages.
- A woven papercord seat adds visual interest and extra cushioned comfort.
- Comes with a custom-fit bonded leather cushion for extra padding and protection.
- This piece is commercial grade. It has undergone rigorous testing for longevity and durability.
- Protective matte lacquer finish
- Commercial grade
- Removable and reversible cushion
- Cushion material: 100% recycled bonded leather and high-density foam
- Seat material: natural papercord
- Frame material: solid ash
- Dimensions: 21.5"W x 19.3"D x 29"H
- Seat height: 17.75"
- Top of arm height: 27"
Materials and Care
- Solid wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Paper cord is strong, durable and designed to last for years. The surface is treated with a thin layer of wax to prevent stains.
- Care (wood): To clean, use a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent, then wipe dry. Avoid contact with acidic liquids, such as soda, fruit juice or vinegar. Any spills should be cleaned with lukewarm water immediately. Do not use acid or bleach-based cleaning products as they may affect the waterproofing and create permanent stains.
- Care (papercord): Avoid contact with liquids or foods known to stain, like red wine and fruit juices. Any spills should be cleaned immediately by gently dabbing with a damp cloth. For a deeper clean, wipe papercord with a soft, damp cloth and clear soap solution. Perform deeper cleans sparingly, as they can cause the papercord to wear.
- Care (cushion): Wipe spills with a cloth and water, or use a solvent for a deeper clean.