We made this version of our best-selling Formation Dining Table in solid reclaimed teak for outdoor enthusiasts everywhere. This beautiful pedestal dining table is designed to withstand the elements—and make a statement indoors or outside.
42.0"W x 42.0 "D x 30.0"H
- Solid teak is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, thanks to its warm, organic look and natural moisture resistance.
- A fresh take on the classic tulip dining table, this piece features a solid tabletop and pedestal with a single column.
- The combination of solid wood construction and a weighty steel base make for an especially stable dining surface.
- The central pillar on this dining table is perfectly placed to ensure stability while maximizing legroom.
- A round shape offers ample seating with an efficient, compact footprint.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Protective matte lacquer finish
- FSC® / NHLA / PEFC / Rainforest Alliance certified wood
- Steel bracing to support tabletop
- Top and pedestal material: solid reclaimed teak
- Base material: steel
- Size: seats 3–4
- Dimensions: 42"W x 42"D x 30"H
Materials and Care
- Known for its lasting strength and durability, teak brings a sense of warmth to both indoor and outdoor spaces. Variations in the wood grain, dents and repaired areas of Reclaimed Teak is inevitable and means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Care: To preserve teak’s naturally warm colour, lightly sand and apply a teak oil every season. Alternatively, leave your piece uncovered and let it patina to a beautiful silver-grey. Wipe spills immediately to avoid staining and use placemats and coasters. As with all outdoor furniture, this piece should be covered when not in use and brought inside during the winter months.
Delivery and Assembly
Free In-Home Delivery & Assembly
We provide complimentary in-home delivery and assembly of this piece to all Canadian provinces and the continental US. We’ll bring it into your desired room, help you pick the perfect spot, assemble it, and remove any packaging—at no extra charge.