Take a seat and get lost in conversation. Our Talk About Dining Chair combines a solid wood base with welt-stitched, squared-off cushions, so it has a look that’s both polished and cozy. And, a fully padded seat and backrest mean it’s an especially comfortable spot to linger after meals.
18.0"W x 18.0 "D x 29.5"H, Seat Depth 16.5", Seat Height 18.0"
- This upholstered dining chair features a super-soft, cotton-linen LiveLife™performance fabric that’s fully natural and resistant to spills and stains.
- Made with solid oak-stained ash and warm, neutral upholstery, this piece pairs beautifully with Sundays’ dining tables—especially the Field and Frame collections.
- With a generously padded seat and backrest, this dining chair also works as a desk chair for a workspace.
- The welt-stitched detail on these cushions matches Sundays’ Cozy Time collection, making it easy to coordinate between living spaces.
- Fawn LiveLife™performance fabric
- Stain resistant, moisture repellent and breathable
- 20,000 rub count
- Fabric content: 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Cotton-linen blend fabric is a fully natural material
- Protective matte lacquer finish
- Base material: kiln-dried solid ash with oak stain
- Frame material: metal-inner frame and high-density foam
- Dimensions: 18”W x 18”D x 29.5”H, 16.5” seat depth, 13” back height
- Weight capacity: tested to 300lbs
Materials and Care
- Solid wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Fawn LiveLife™ Performance fabric: A cotton-linen blend with a naturally textured look and feel, this fabric features superior durability and breathability. Easy to care for, it's moisture-repellent, stain-resistant and family-friendly, and will only get better with age.
- Care (wood): To clean, use a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent, then wipe dry. Avoid contact with acidic liquids, such as soda, fruit juice, or vinegar. Any spills should be cleaned with lukewarm water immediately. Do not use acid or bleach-based cleaning products as they may affect the waterproofing and create permanent stains.
- Care (fabric): Soak up spills with a paper towel. For tougher stains, wash with mild soap and water.