Sundays is a direct-to-consumer, online-first furniture start-up based out of Vancouver, BC. We’re a young company with big plans so we’re looking for talented and driven individuals to grow with us!
Reporting the Director of Customer Experience and Retail, the B2B/Trade Account Representative will help to grow existing trade accounts and develop relationships with potential new accounts within the following professional audiences: architectural firms, interior design firms, hospitality companies, real estate and others.
The right candidate will have a passion for building relationships by providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced start-up environment. This position is a full-time 7-month contract starting ASAP to January 15, 2023.
This role will support the Trade team during the busiest times of the year to ensure exceptional customer service to all customers. Due to this, time off requests will not be possible during the following periods: May 12th – May 31st, August 25th – September 10th and December 15th – January 15th.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts.
- Manage projects with clients, working to carry out timelines and special requests
- Process quotes and sample/swatch requests producing detailed invoices, enroll new program members and handle client transactions over the phone, chat and email.
- Offer project and order support to trade clients by providing product knowledge mastery of Sundays furniture collection and design solutions.
- Communicate consistently and professionally to trade clients maintaining brand identity in all communication and presentation.
- Work closely with and communicating clearly to the logistics team to ensure smooth delivery service and delivery deadlines are met
- Stay on top of industry trends
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of sales/customer service experience in furniture and/or design industry. Relevant professional experience in a B2B environment will be consider as an alternative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and agile problem solving with a solutions-oriented approach to daily tasks.
- Personable and courteous client-centric service
- Time management and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Adept and willing to work independently and take direction appropriately
- Agile and able to pick up and integrate new technologies with ease
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of a fast-paced, exciting new business.
- Generous product discounts.
- Free weekly classes at Ride Cycle Club.
- Kitchen stocked with coffee and tea and fresh fruit.
- Modern, casual, and open office with views of downtown Vancouver and mountains.
- Hybrid model of work from home & office (office location is on Glen Drive in East Vancouver).
We appreciate hearing from all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Sundays is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who is committed to inclusive hiring practices.
*Safety is a top priority. Please note that proof of vaccination against Covid-19 is mandatory prior to commencing employment at Sundays.