Retail Experience Manager - Seattle
Founded in 2019 by four design and retail experts, Sundays is an online-first furniture company offering a thoughtfully designed, curated collection that’s made for real life. We’re a young company with big plans so we’re looking for talented and driven individuals to grow with us! Reporting to the Director or Customer Experience and Retail, the Retail Experience Manager helps to ensure daily operations in our brand new Downtown Seattle Showroom are executed in an efficient and timely manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the face of Sundays, interacting with customers in-person and educating on the brand and product.
- Manage all store operations and delegate responsibilities among the Brand Ambasadors as necessary.
- Engage with the local community and help establish Sundays’ brand presence.
- Address customer complaints/feedback in a professional manner
- Manage retail employees, providing coaching and mentorship to help with employee development while also optimizing productivity and increasing sales
- Recruit, hire and train new employees
- Track payroll and commission for showroom employees ensuring that all timesheets and commission tracking sheets are submitted to payroll correctly and on time.
- Assist with improving operational systems, processes, and best practices for Sundays showrooms
- Set and monitor store's budget, making every effort to maximize efficiency and profits
- Manage appropriate levels of stock and purchases while staying on budget
- Plan and execute specials and promos, including year-end clearance sales
- Maintain current knowledge of market/trends
- Analyze and predict sales, and sale trends to make informed decisions
- Uphold compliance with all legal, health, and safety guidelines
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 3 years of retail experience
- A minimum of 1 year of key-holder or lead position experience
- Strong interest in design and furniture
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Shopify, PIM, SAP and Freshdesk.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible and punctual
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Self-starter and curious learner, with a passion for continually improving.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of a fast-paced, exciting new business.
- Generous product discounts.
- Professional development opportunities.