Sundays is a direct-to-consumer, online-first furniture start-up based out of Vancouver, BC. We’re a young company with big plans so we’re looking for talented and driven individuals to grow with us!
We’re looking for a high-energy, approachable Part-time Brand Ambassador to provide sales support and represent the brand at our Toronto Showroom at 113 Ossington Avenue. The successful candidate must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays.This position is a part-time 7-month contract from June 15, 2022 – January 15, 2023. The successful candidate must be available on weekends.
This role will support the team during the busiest times of the year to ensure exceptional customer service to all customers visiting the Toronto Showroom. Due to this, time off requests will not be possible during the following periods: May 12th – May 31st, August 1st – September 10th and December 15th – January 15th.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating a welcoming environment by greeting all customers as they walk through the doors
- Providing excellent customer service by ensuring the customer takes priority and answering any questions they have
- Maximizing sales opportunities to achieve store targets
- Engage with the local community and help establish Sundays’ brand presence in Toronto
- Maintaining consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards at all times
- Ensuring adherence to operating and security procedures at all times
- Keeping knowledge up-to-date of all collections, product information, promotions, and rewards programs at all times
- Executing opening and closing procedures
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 1 years of retail experience.
- Strong interest in design and furniture.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible and punctual.
- Self-starter and curious learner, with a passion for continually improving.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work weekends and 1-2 weekday shifts.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of a fast-paced, exciting new business
- Generous product discounts
- Hourly wage + commission
We appreciate hearing from all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Sundays is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who is committed to inclusive hiring practices.
*Safety is a top priority. Please note that proof of vaccination against Covid-19 is mandatory prior to commencing employment at Sundays.