About the Role
Sundays Company is a direct-to-consumer, online-first furniture start-up based out of Vancouver, BC. We’re a young company with big plans so we’re looking for talented and driven individuals to grow with us!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Logistics Administrator is responsible for order entry, inventory tracking, order timing and delay follow ups as well as facilitating returns, exchanges and claims.
You are organized, detail oriented, a strong problem solver, authentic and customer centric.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and communicate delivery schedules with customers
- Management of Proof of Delivery and carrier invoices
- Interact with Intermodal/LTL Consolidation teams to identify and resolve issues
- Communicate with sales and customer care teams to improve the delivery of our services
- Work closely with carriers to ensure effective execution of goods transportation.
- Organize and maintain hard copy and electronic documentation supporting order fulfillment, distribution, pricing and contractual obligations
- Prepare and update monthly logistics schedule to ensure deliveries to production locations
- Handling general customer inquiries regarding product information, order change requests and customer order follow-ups through chat, email & phone communication
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 + years in e-commerce (Logistics or Customer Care)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks with great attention to detail
- Logistics and/or distribution experience is an asset
- Team player with an upbeat and helpful attitude
- Enjoys the challenge of multi-tasking in a high-pressure environment
- High school diploma required
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word, navigating the web, ability to type 50+ wpm
- Schedule flexibility. Must be available to work Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with the possibility of switching to an evening & weekend schedule if we extend our business hours in the future.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of a fast-paced, exciting new business
- Comprehensive benefits plan (health, dental, vision)
- Product discounts
- Professional development opportunities
- Option to work from home or the office during COVID-19. We’ll likely move to a hybrid model after COVID-19.