Sundays is a direct-to-consumer, online-first furniture start-up based out of Vancouver, BC. We are a young company with big plans so we’re looking for talented and driven individuals to grow with us!
Reporting to the Director of Logistics, the Demand Planner will be responsible for maintaining, analyzing, and improving efficiencies of inventory across multiple warehouses across North America. The ideal candidate has a strong analytical mindset and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain, analyze, and improve efficiency of Sundays multi warehoused inventory using statistical data extracted from different sources.
- Plan and place inventory orders and track inbound shipments
- Build and develop tools, processes, data sources, data quality and analytical methods to support the team’s planning and delivery
- Draft inventory reports and help in reconciling inventory discrepancies with 3rd party warehouses
- Develop and perform extensive research on a wide range of inventory-related reports monitoring national/regional sales trends and provide solution for moving stock in between ecommerce warehouses to achieve fastest yet efficient customer deliveries
- Allocate stock to orders within our ERP system (SAP Business One)
- Manage Inter-warehouse inventory transfers across multiple warehouses & track pre-order transfers
- Identify orders impacted by container delays and communicate list with relevant departments
- Update sales orders & purchase orders for future transfers daily
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in planning and/or demand planning and forecasting
- APICS\ASCM Certifications or working towards a professional supply chain certification is an asset (APICS, SCMP)
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with the ability to solve complex problems strategically and creatively
- Strong mathematical skills and previous experience with root cause analysis
- Strong computer competency with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to grow and develop
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of a fast-paced, exciting new business.
- Comprehensive benefits plan (health, dental, vision).
- Generous product discounts.
- Free weekly classes at Ride Cycle Club.
- Kitchen stocked with coffee and tea and fresh fruit.
- Modern, casual, and open office with views of downtown Vancouver and mountains.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Hybrid model of work from home & office (office location is on Glen Drive in East Vancouver).
We appreciate hearing from all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Sundays is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who is committed to inclusive hiring practices.