Sundays is a direct-to-consumer, online-first furniture start-up based out of Vancouver, BC. We’re a young company with big plans so we’re looking for talented and driven individuals to grow with us!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and execute roadmap initiatives that enhance the shopping experience
- Research, recommend and onboard new E-commerce tools
- Prepare and communicate development requirements and manage release schedules of new functionality and site updates
- Design UAT test plans and provide final business sign off before release (new functionality, product onboarding, promotions, campaigns)
- Develop, maintain and execute a site plan that includes product launches, marketing campaigns, seasonal key moments & promotional events, and regular content updates
- Drive catalogue merchandising strategy (sorting rules, manual rules and filter functionality)
- Manage and implement SEO initiatives & strategies
- Monitor website analytics and internal data sources to help identify opportunities and conversion optimization
- Analyze and prepare reports that derive insights for product, campaign and functionality
performance supporting weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Leverage customer insights and monitor the competitive landscape to identify opportunities
- Manage & action Ecommerce related documentation, including: url tracking, user guides, training materials, web specifications and internal documentation
- Support annual budget creation, tracking and reconciliation
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience with at least 3+ years in webstore platforms, and working knowledge of Shopify
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data, formulate recommendations and execute initiatives, relating to online business growth
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities effectively
- Excellent understanding of data gathering tools and software, including Google Analytics
- Strong Excel Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people
- Keen to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of a fast-paced, exciting new business.
- Comprehensive benefits plan (health, dental, vision).
- Generous product discounts.
- Free weekly classes at Ride Cycle Club.
- Kitchen stocked with coffee and tea.
- Modern, casual, and open office with views of downtown Vancouver and mountains.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Option to work from home during COVID-19, however easing back into a hybrid model of work from home & office (office location is on Glen Drive in East Vancouver).