Sundays is a direct-to-consumer, online-first furniture start-up based out of Vancouver, BC. We’re a young company with big plans so we’re looking for talented and driven individuals to grow with us!
The eCommerce Experience Product Manager is responsible for defining and delivering new site innovation & functionality to guide product discovery and brand storytelling across the Sundays-company.com customer journey with a focus on enter, browse and evaluate. Reporting to the VP of eCommerce and Marketing, the successful candidate has developed leading D2C eCommerce strategies and feature sets to help achieve strategic business goals. You've likely led initiatives that bring content in commerce shopping experiences to life on PLP and landing pages (enter), created filter and sort functionality inclusive of visual components (browse), and/or built customized build-your-own PDP experiences (evaluate). We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, growth environment and with a mix of eCommerce and Product Management experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define and deliver new site innovation & functionality to help achieve our strategic business goals.
- Drive and prioritize roadmap programs including new features, optimization and expansion opportunities.
- Conduct market and competitor research to guide user stories.
- Develop business requirements and collaborate with cross functional partners to develop and launch enhancements.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend external Shopify Apps or technology solutions to support feature functionality requests.
- Lead testing efforts for eCommerce features & functionality; responsible for the business sign off of eCommerce UAT.
- Set success metrics for all features, monitor, analyze and report on ongoing performance and results on a regular basis.
- Work with and inspire high standards – i.e professional presentation of information, not settling for the status quo, think through multiple outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with other teams within Sundays including UX/UI Designer, eCommerce Merchandising, Development, Marketing and Customer Experience.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience with at least 3 years in a Product Manager role for a leading retailer or eCommerce business.
- 3+ year’s experience working in Jira, and confluence using agile processes and principles.
- 3+ year’s experience with best in breed eCommerce platforms, Shopify Plus is an asset.
- Experience setting up and reporting on A/B or multivariant tests.
- A passion for all things digital and thought leadership in the space.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, with an ability to influence where required to achieve desired outcomes.
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people.
- Keen to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of a fast-paced, exciting new business.
- Comprehensive benefits plan (health, dental, vision).
- Generous product discounts.
- Free weekly classes at Ride Cycle Club.
- Kitchen stocked with coffee and tea and fresh fruit.
- Modern, casual, and open office with views of downtown Vancouver and mountains.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Hybrid model of work from home & office (office location is on Glen Drive in East Vancouver).
We appreciate hearing from all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Sundays is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who is committed to inclusive hiring practices.
*Health and Safety is top priority at Sundays. All employees must be double vaccinated against Covid-19 prior as a condition of employment