Sundays is a direct-to-consumer, online-first furniture start-up based out of Vancouver, BC. We’re a young company with big plans so we’re looking for talented and driven individuals to grow with us! Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, the eCommerce coordinator will provide day-to-day support to help improve performance on Sundays eCommerce website.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Product, eCommerce, and Marketing teams to manage the product onboarding process on www.sundays-company.com
- Execute performance driven merchandising across all PLP pages
- Support and maintain product pages (PDP pages)
- Oversee day to day maintenance of the site, campaign execution and operations (manage product reviews program, sale, related products, manage website feedback from customer care team etc.)
- Monitor eCommerce reporting and analysis needs
- Conduct site maintenance and provide support for SEO Optimization across website (i.e. product copy, meta fields, alt tags)
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 - 2 years of Customer Care/e-commerce experience in a high-volume environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities effectively
- Strong Excel Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people
- Keen to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of a fast-paced, exciting new business.
- Comprehensive benefits plan (health, dental, vision).
- Generous product discounts.
- Free weekly classes at Ride Cycle Club.
- Kitchen stocked with coffee and tea and fresh fruit.
- Modern, casual, and open office with views of downtown Vancouver and mountains.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Hybrid model of work from home & office (office location is on Glen Drive in East Vancouver).
We appreciate hearing from all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Sundays is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who is committed to inclusive hiring practices.
*Health and Safety is top priority at Sundays. All employees must be double vaccinated against Covid-19 prior as a condition of employment