Sundays is a direct-to-consumer, online-first furniture start-up based out of Vancouver, BC. We’re a young company with big plans so we’re looking for talented and driven individuals to grow with us!
Reporting to the VP of Marketing and eCommerce, the ideal candidate has a passion for Digital Marketing and eCommerce and has a proven track record for driving high customer growth through paid advertising campaigns and SEO. We’re looking for a strong storyteller (visual and written) who can elevate our digital presence while engaging and converting customers across the funnel.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will focus on two areas of digital marketing. The first is to plan, develop, test, analyze and optimize our paid social and search campaigns. The second is to manage and execute SEO initiatives, focusing on on-site content and technical to grow organic traffic and online market share. This role is highly collaborative with our Marketing and eCommerce teams and our external digital and SEO agencies; it is a great opportunity for an individual who is both creative and analytical and thrives in a face-paced, start-up environment.
- Ensure success of paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google search, Google Display Network.
- Own day to day relationship with external digital agency
- Liaise with creative and project manage the creative development process, from brief to asset delivery, across campaigns
- Write strong, punchy copy that connects with new audiences
- Develop creative recommendations, based on the asset library and what will perform
- Partner with eCommerce to elevate cohesive storytelling across the digital customer journey - traffic from ads is welcomed by landing pages and supports brand discovery and the shopping experience
- Closely monitor competitive landscape and develop concept and story boards
- Stay up to date with advertising trends, best practices, tools and emerging platforms
- Analyze ad performance, top and bottom performers, to develop data-driven iterations
- Report on campaign performance (weekly, monthly, quarterly) to keep stakeholders informed
- Implement test strategy, in partnership with digital agency
- Produce shot lists for upcoming photo & video shoots to ensure the right visuals are captured to drive channel performance
- Ensure success of SEO initiatives across the site (on-page content & technical)
- Liaise with SEO agency to implement strategy
- Perform accurate and thorough keyword research and analysis using various tools: Google Adwords, Trends, BrightEdge, SEMrush, Moz, etc.
- Write and review site copy before it goes live to ensure all SEO best practices, content optimization and conversion optimization have been implemented
- Create and execute actionable recommendations for on-page optimization
- Issue development tickets and manage workflow for technical SEO
- Monitor performance metrics to understand organic search performance across Canadian and US websites
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience managing paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and other emerging social platforms
- Left brain: Excellent understanding of data analysis tools like Excel (you’re familiar with pivot tables and data filtering)
- 2-3 years of Web analytics experience
- Right brain: work samples that highlight your storytelling talents: writing, storyboards and any visual campaign work
- Test & learn mindset
- In-platform experience with the following programs or equivalents: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Shopify. Google Adwords certification is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people
- Keen to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of a fast-paced, exciting new business.
- Comprehensive benefits plan (health, dental, vision).
- Generous product discounts.
- Free weekly classes at Ride Cycle Club.
- Kitchen stocked with coffee and tea and fresh fruit.
- Modern, casual, and open office with views of downtown Vancouver and mountains.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Hybrid model of work from home & office (office location is on Glen Drive in East Vancouver).
We appreciate hearing from all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Sundays is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who is committed to inclusive hiring practices.