Sundays is a direct-to-consumer, online-first furniture start-up based out of Vancouver, BC. We’re a young company with big plans so we’re looking for talented and driven individuals to grow with us!
Reporting to the Customer Care Supervisor, the Customer Care Associate is responsible for updating customers on orders, assisting customers with product information and processing order edits. We take pride in our associates providing exceptional customer service to help expand our brand. The successful candidate is organized, detail-oriented, a strong problem solver, authentic and customer-centric.
This position will be a hybrid role from Tuesday – Saturday of remote work and working from our Toronto Showroom at 113 Ossington Avenue.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service through chat, email and phone communication ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded
- Handle general customer inquiries regarding product information, order change requests and customer order follow ups
- Accurately maintain customer records in the system within defined quality standards
- Provide order status information to customers
- Communicate order changes in a timely and professional manner
- Act as a customer liaison with the appropriate internal departments
- Communicate customer feedback with marketing and logistics teams to improve service
- Meet and maintain department and team reporting metrics
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Schedule flexibility. Must be available to work weekends.
- 1 - 2 years of Customer Care/e-commerce experience in a high-volume environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to understand customer needs and diffuse contentious situations while remaining calm, informative and friendly
- Confident in multitasking, prioritizing and organizing tasks to meet deadlines and increase efficiency
- Work well under pressure, independently and as a member of a team
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, navigating the web and ability to type 50+ wpm
- Experience with Shopify or e-commerce platform an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be a part of a fast-paced, exciting new business.
- Comprehensive benefits plan (health, dental, vision).
- Generous product discounts.
- Free weekly classes at Ride Cycle Club
- Professional development opportunities.
We appreciate hearing from all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Sundays is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who is committed to inclusive hiring practices.