Associate, Customer Care
Founded in 2019 by four design and retail experts, Sundays is an online-first furniture company offering a thoughtfully designed, curated collection that’s made for real life. We’re a young company with big plans so we’re looking for talented and driven individuals to grow with us!
The mission of the Customer Care team is to provide exceptional service and support to our customers, delivering a responsive, seamless experience from start to finish. Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, the Associate, Customer Care, is responsible for ensuring high quality and efficient customer interactions and supporting customers with orders from receipt to shipment.
We take pride in our Customer Care Team providing exceptional customer service to help expand our brand. Our team members are experts at turning customer concerns into opportunities, solving problems, and ensuring we deliver the kind of customer service people rave about.
You are organized, detail-oriented, authentic and passionate about customer care.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service through chat, email and phone communication ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Support customers with managing orders as needed throughout the purchase process
- Provide customers with timely communication on updates to existing orders as needed
- Support and drive sales transactions with customers
- Understand the Sundays product assortment
- Support customers with logistics execution and problem solving
- Support retail with inquiries from customers in the showroom
- Support product return requests from customers through approval
- Support in managing customer reviews on external platforms
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Required to work on weekends, when scheduled
- 1 - 2 years of Customer Care/e-commerce experience in a high-volume environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to understand customer needs and diffuse contentious situations while remaining calm, informative and friendly
- Confident in multitasking, prioritizing and organizing tasks to meet deadlines and increase efficiency
- Work well under pressure, independently and as a member of a team
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, navigating the web and ability to type 50+ wpm
- Experience with Shopify or e-commerce platform an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be part of a growing business
- Comprehensive benefits plan (health, dental, vision)
- Generous product discounts
- Free weekly classes at Ride Cycle Club
- Kitchen stocked with coffee and tea
- Modern, casual, and open office with views of downtown Vancouver and mountains
- Competitive salaries
- Professional development opportunities