Sundays is a direct-to-consumer, online-first furniture start-up based out of Vancouver, BC. We’re a young company with big plans so we’re looking for talented and driven individuals to grow with us!
Reporting to the Customer Care Supervisor, the Customer Care Associate is responsible for updating customers on orders, assisting customers with product information, and processing order edits. We take pride in our associates providing exceptional customer service to help expand our brand.
The successful candidate is organized, detail-oriented, a strong problem solver, authentic and customer-centric. This position is a full-time 7-month contract from June 15, 2022 – January 15, 2023. The successful candidate must be available for at least one weekend shift per week.
This role will support the Customer Care team during the busiest times of the year to ensure exceptional customer service to all customers. Due to this, time off requests will not be possible during the following periods: May 12th – May 31st, August 25th – September 10th and December 15th – January 15th.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service through chat, email, and phone communication ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded
- Handle general customer inquiries regarding product information, order change requests and customer order follow-ups
- Accurately maintain customer records in the system within defined quality standards
- Provide order status information to customers
- Communicate order changes in a timely and professional manner
- Act as a customer liaison with the appropriate internal departments
- Communicate customer feedback with marketing and logistics teams to improve service
- Meet and maintain department and team reporting metrics
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Schedule flexibility. Must be available to work at least one weekend shift per week, with a preference to those who are available to work both Saturdays and Sundays.
- 1 - 2 years of Customer Care/e-commerce experience in a high-volume environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to understand customer needs and diffuse contentious situations while remaining calm, informative and friendly
- Confident in multitasking, prioritizing and organising tasks to meet deadlines and increase efficiency
- Work well under pressure, independently and as a member of a team
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, navigating the web and ability to type 50+ wpm
- Experience with Shopify or e-commerce platform an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be a part of a fast-paced, exciting new business.
- Generous product discounts.
- Free weekly classes at Ride Cycle Club.
- Kitchen stocked with coffee and tea.
- Modern, casual, and open office with views of downtown Vancouver and mountains.
- Hybrid work environment (work from office and home)
We appreciate hearing from all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Sundays is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who is committed to inclusive hiring practices.
*Safety is a top priority. Please note that proof of vaccination against Covid-19 is mandatory prior to commencing employment at Sundays.