CAMPAIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Sundays is a direct-to-consumer, online-first furniture start-up based out of Vancouver, BC. We’re a young company with big plans so we’re looking for talented and driven individuals to grow with us!
We take pride in our digital presence and aim to curate beautiful spaces, invite engagement, and translate cultural relevance with a sense of ease. We’re looking for a Campaign and Social Media Specialist who will lead all things social for the Sundays brand while supporting the maintenance and execution of the Marketing Calendar.
The ideal candidate is a strong social storyteller with a sharp attention to detail who can connect the right dots independently to ensure marketing campaigns deliver across channels on time.
This role is the perfect fit for an organized, visually strong specialist with strong writing skills and a good eye and appreciation for brand aesthetic and is suited for someone who will feel at-home in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support campaign and content planning including events/moments, sales, product launches and collaborations across all channels (homepage, email, organic social, paid advertising and physical stores).
- Maintain the marketing calendar to ensure channels are set up to activate to plan
- Create marketing briefs and timelines for proposed campaigns Coordinate between in-house teams and contractors as they translate the marketing calendar into customer-facing assets
- Plan and execute all visual and written content on the Sundays social channels (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Linkedin)
- Write strong, punchy social copy that connects with new audiences
- Manage a weekly/monthly social & email content calendar that is approved by Marketing & Brand Leadership
- Manage User Generated Content across social channels showcasing members of the Sundays community in a way that elevates the brand
- Collaborate with the Customer Care team to provide exceptional service for escalations that arise on social channels
- Build email marketing campaigns and implements segmentation
- Monitor analytics and create reports to provide insights on performance of campaigns
- Support photoshoot planning and production including location scouting and collaboration with photographers & stylists
- Oversee photography file management and support the maintenance of the asset library in partnership with other members of the Marketing team
- Manage timelines, ensuring all milestones are met
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of similar professional experience in an agency or corporate environment with demonstrable examples of success.
- Related diploma, degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience actively managing a social platform with an audience of at least 20K followers
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and social media best practices
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- Visually strong with a good eye and appreciation for brand aesthetic
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people
- Keen to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of a fast-paced, exciting new business.
- Comprehensive benefits plan (health, dental, vision)
- Generous product discounts
- Free weekly classes at Ride Cycle Club
- Kitchen stocked with coffee and tea.
- Modern, casual, and open office with views of downtown Vancouver and mountains
- Professional development opportunities
- Option to work from home during COVID-19, however easing back into a hybrid model of work from home & office (office location is on Glen Drive in East Vancouver)
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.