Brand Ambassador - Toronto
Sundays is a direct-to-consumer, online-first furniture start-up based out of Vancouver, BC. We’re a young company with big plans so we’re looking for talented and driven individuals to grow with us!
We’re looking for a high-energy, approachable Part-time Brand Ambassador to provide sales support and represent the brand at our Toronto Showroom at 113 Ossington Ave. The successful candidate must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays. Both part-time and full-time opportunities are available.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating a welcoming environment by greeting all customers as they walk through the doors
- Providing excellent customer service by ensuring the customer takes priority and answering any questions they have
- Maximizing sales opportunities to achieve store targets
- Engage with the local community and help establish Sundays’ brand presence in Toronto
- Maintaining consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards at all times
- Ensuring adherence to operating and security procedures at all times
- Keeping knowledge up-to-date of all collections, product information, promotions, and rewards programs at all times
- Executing opening and closing procedures
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 1 years of retail experience.
- Strong interest in design and furniture.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible and punctual.
- Self-starter and curious learner, with a passion for continually improving.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work weekends and 1-2 weekday shifts.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of a fast-paced, exciting new business
- Generous product discounts
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Hourly wage + commission
We appreciate hearing from all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Sundays is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who is committed to inclusive hiring practices.